Dutch Style Landscaping has been providing garden services to clients who require professionally maintained gardens. We have established a clientele that appreciates and values our expertise, quality of work and specialized services. We offer the appropriate care and management your property requires.
Weeding and keeping your garden beds looking fresh and maintained is important to us. We move quickly and efficiently, providing weekly, bi-weekly or monthly garden maintenance, which can be added as an extra to your lawn services or provided as a stand-alone service.
Complete garden care including:
- Certified staff with horticultural education
- Maintenance for natural, manicured (topiary), drought tolerant, English & Japanese style gardens
- Weeding, cultivating and edging of flowerbeds
- Specific & purposeful pruning of plants, shrubs and evergreens
- Trimming & hedging
- Separation and relocation of mature plants
- Planting of bulbs, annuals, perennials and shrubs
- Garden Fertilizer
- Application of top soil, mulch and manure
- Landscape enhancements
- We open your garden in the spring, and prepare it for the winter in the fall
- General year round garden clean up
Plants & Planting
Dutch Style Landscaping uses premium quality plants, grown by trusted and experienced growers. We plant annuals, perennials, bulbs, and trees. Plants are planted in nutrient rich soil that is installed to reduce the amount of air pockets around the root ball. Root starter fertilizer is applied to the root ball of the plant to ensure that the roots will take to their new environment. The result is a stunning garden that can be tailored to fit the client’s needs.
Serving the Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Ballantrae, Unionville, Stouffville, Aurora, Oak Ridges, Thornhill, Bethesda, Gormley, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Ajax & Pickering areas.