Take Advantage of our Spring Clean Up Service
Give your property the jump start it needs after the winter season by taking advantage of our Spring Clean Up service. This thorough clean Up will really make your home stand out and prepare your yard for healthy growth. Spring clean up services are an important part of preparing your lawn and gardens for the new growing season and ensures that your lawn and gardens stays healthy all summer.
Take advantage of Dutch Style’s professional lawn and garden specialists thorough Spring c\Clean Up lawn services during the month of April to ensure a vibrant lawn and gardens all summer. Space is limited!
Book Your 2018 Spring Clean Up Now!
Spring clean Up is typically initiated during late March or early- to mid-April and includes:
- Pickup of garbage present on site
- Gathering, collecting and disposing of accumulated waste and debris from hard surfaces including driveway, walkways & sidewalks
- Rake out any winter kill and/or snow mold from lawns and all grassed areas as needed
- Rake up all dead leaves; clean out all debris from hedges, bushes and shrubs
- Unwrap and remove burlap and stakes used to protect plants, shrubs and ornamentals over winter.
- Weeding, cultivating, edging, and cleaning of garden and shrub beds
- Minor pruning, cutting back, trimming, and shaping shrubs, bushes, perennials, and hedges as required, to address winter damage
- Turning, fluffing, and evenly spreading existing mulch across garden surfaces
- De-thatching of lawn areas as required
- Top-dressing & over-seeding of thin lawn areas where required
- Pressure washing front entrance and walkway, if requested
- Total job site clean up, including proper removal and disposal of waste collected or we place yard waste at end of driveway for city pickup if you prefer
Winter Storm Clean Up: March is the perfect time to remove any winter damage of trees and branches after a harsh winter.
Early Spring Pruning: Early spring is a good time to focus on pruning prior to the growing season, giving plants a head start. Much pruning can be done in the early spring to remove winter damage.
Serving the Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Ballantrae, Unionville, Stouffville, Aurora, Oak Ridges, Thornhill, Bethesda, Gormley, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Ajax & Pickering areas.